I want to change my company name, or addresses. How do I do that?

To change the name of your company you have a few choices. 

1. If you just want to do business under a different name, the easiest and most affordable option is to file a local DBA (Doing Business As, sometimes known as a Fictitious Name). These are a local filing through your City Hall or County Recorder. We can file your DBA for you.

2. The other choice is to file an Amendment to change the name at the state level.

To change the company addresses:

If you only want to change a business address or addresses of shareholders/officers/directors, this can typically be accomplished by filing an early “Annual Report” with the Secretary of State where you are incorporated.

If you’d like to change the “Registered Agent” address, this will typically require a separate filing but may also be done when you file your Annual Report.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us